Good Shepherd Episcopal Church Celebrates Anniversary

BY CHARLES BETZLER, HERALD WRITER Good Shepherd Episcopal Church was established through the efforts of one of the pioneer families of the community, Mr. and Mrs. R.L. Mason, who moved to Sapulpa in 1900. The family lived in hotels before finally establishing their home on East Dewey Ave. Mrs. Mason organized a Sunday School in their […]
Share Article

Join the Sapulpa Herald Newsletter

And never miss a news story